SING WITH ME: WAKE UP!
(DAILY ROUTINS)
NOW, FILL THE GAPS!
I WAKE UP!
I WAKE UP!
I WASH MY _______,
I WASH MY _______.
THIS IS WHAT I DO, THIS IS WHAT I DO,
WHEN I WAKE UP, WHEN I WAKE UP.
IN THE MORNING.
I BRUSH MY _______,
I BRUSH MY _______,
I COMB MY ______,
I COMB MY ______.
THIS IS WHAT I DO, THIS IS WHAT I DO,
WHEN I WAKE UP, WHEN I WAKE UP,
IN THE MORNING.
I EAT ____________,
I EAT ____________.
THIS IS WHAT I DO,
WHEN I WAKE UP,
IN THE MORNING.
THIS IS WHAT I DO,
WHEN I WAKE UP.
I WAKE UP!
I WASH MY ________,
I BRUSH MY _______,
I COMB MY ________,
I EAT _____________,
I GO TO ___________.
ALL RIGHT!

Hi Rosa,
ResponderEliminarIt´s a great song to learn daily habits and other vocabulary. It´s a good idea to include in the activity a photo of the singer´s gestures, so the child can asociate the word that they have to write with the gesture done. I think activities of Total phisical response are very useful for the learning, and your song can be used for that aim.
Good job!
Mª Eugenia Canzobre
Hi Eugenia, thank you very much for your comment!
ResponderEliminarHi Rosa,
ResponderEliminarThis is a great idea! It's fun to listen to and easy to learn, The colors are visually appealing and the layout is nice and clear. And I agree with María Eugenia, TPR activities are very effective with young learners.
Thank you for your post!